Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default amortization table

I need a weekly amoritization table for a loan. I need it for 18 months and
all I seem to be able to display are whole number years.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Microsoft website has a month-by-month amort schedule available as
a free download.
www.microsoft.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I find it just as simple to create my own table. Then I know it does what I
want. The columns you need a Period (week), Opening Balance, Payment,
Interest, Closing Balance.

Interest is previous ClosingBalance * InterestRate / PeriodsPerYear

Fred