Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default range function

How do I calculate the range of numbers in one cell in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure I understand your question. "range" generally refers to
multiple cells in Excel.

Perhaps you mean the difference between two numbers? Then just do =A1-B1

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

How do I calculate the range of numbers in one cell in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Perhaps you mean something like this, in say B1:
=MAX(A1:A10)-MIN(A1:A10)

assuming the source range of numbers is within A1:A10
--
Max
Singapore