Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Val Val is offline

Default Template

I have saved a new template, it is only one page long. But whenever i use
the template and go to print it out, i get an additional printed page. i
have no idea how to fix it!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1) Try highlighting your print area then set PRINT RANGE.
2) Go to the page set up and set it to print to 1 page
3) Check margins - if too small it will force "some blank stuff" onto the
2nd page

One of these should work for you - also check PRINT PREVIEW to confirm.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Val Val is offline

i want a template tho. i need it to print one page everytime. it doesnt
have two pages until i've filled in all of my information. then for some
reason, it just decides there is a second page too. we use this template
ALOT. i dont want to have to set the print range each time. i want it to
happen automatically.

"Danny C" wrote:

1) Try highlighting your print area then set PRINT RANGE.
2) Go to the page set up and set it to print to 1 page
3) Check margins - if too small it will force "some blank stuff" onto the
2nd page

One of these should work for you - also check PRINT PREVIEW to confirm.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When I've set my templates, I do as I suggested. That means that all the
formatting goes with it. So if you "PRINT RANGE" then PRINT TO 1 PAGE. That
information should be saved with the template. What's happening is some
information is "spilling over" onto the next page. Even if its blank stuff.

If you have already SET MARGINS (large enough - only takes .01 to cause a
is causing the next page - unless its a "printer" problem not a page setup
problem.

It IS necessary to make an example page to do this however. All data needs
to be filled in with the longest available information to make the form
"print correctly"