Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Numbers are floating slightly above lines in totals

I type financial statements - so not only is the info required to be exact
but the entire report must look flawless - I've noticed, especially when I
insert an Excel Worksheet into a Word Document, the numbers are floating just
ever so slightly above the lines. In Word I would simply change cell
properties and the numbers would drop all the way to bottom. I've tried
selecting vertical alignment and selecting bottom but it doesn't fix the
problem.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Sue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This need more detail.
Do you really want the cell entries to actually touch the cell border in the
Word doc?
Do you insert an Excel worksheet or do you do a Copy & Paste?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme