-   -   Sheet Restrictions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127267-sheet-restrictions.html)

Office Jnr

Sheet Restrictions

Is it possible to restrict the adding on of extra lines to a sheet

Mike

Sheet Restrictions

At the simplest you could protect the sheet using tools - protection but this
could be a problem if you want to do other things. Can you be more specific.

"Office Jnr" wrote:

Is it possible to restrict the adding on of extra lines to a sheet

Office Jnr

Sheet Restrictions

Thanks Mike that is tru. I want the cell contents to be capable of being
changed.

I want to copy several sheets that are updated independently by various
people to a file that is under my control - monthly. I then want to be able
to pick up certain defined cells from these added sheets without doing the
lookup every mnth.
So if I copiend and pasted the files in exactly the same position it would
bring back the contents of the same cells.