Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J@Y J@Y is offline

Default Pasting in a specific cell in multiple worksheets

Is there a function or macro that allows me to paste something in a specific
cell (eg: A4) in multiple worksheets in the same workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably not, but if all the A4 cells should have the same entry, you can do
this another way. Select all the worksheets into which you want to paste the
something specific, and just paste it. Then ungroup the worksheets; they
will all have the same cell A4.

"J@Y" wrote in message
Is there a function or macro that allows me to paste something in a
specific
cell (eg: A4) in multiple worksheets in the same workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J@Y J@Y is offline

So you mean I select all the worksheets using SHIFT select and press CTRL V
on one sheet? I tried that and the other sheets did not have the contents on
A4.