Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table will not refresh

I've created a financial spreadsheet that query's data from an external
database to a hidden worksheet within my file. I use pivot tables to group
the information as well as I link to these pivot tables from the main
worksheet.

To make it easy for my employees, I created macros that updates the
information by running querys and then it opens the pivot tables and
refreshes the data.

On my computer it works great, but when I put it out on the shared drive for
others to use, the querys work but when its calls for the pivot table
worksheets to refresh, it errors out and does not recognize the pivot table
name. I've had them try and refresh the pivot tables without running the
macro and try and it works...just not when I run the macro. below is what
the macro looks like:

Sheets("Qry Download OE").Visible = True
Sheets("Qry Download OE").Select
Cells.Select
Selection.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
Sheets("Qry Download OE").Visible = False
Sheets("Sheet3").Visible = True
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
Range("B6").Select
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable3").PivotCache. Refresh
ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
Sheets("sheet3").Visible = False
Sheets("2007 Oper Exp").Select
Range("C5").Select

What do I need to do to make this file work for other employees?

Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've been able to correct my refresh issue. It actually resided in the query
data itself...not the pivot table. Once the query functioned properly, the
pivot table was able to recognize the data to refresh.

Thanks,

CT