Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formula help needed (if values)

i need help with making a formula

i want it to mean that if B4=C4 OR bunch, or stems then it will enter
the valueiftrue and then as normal, the valueiffalse.

here's a screenshot to help.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...screenshot.jpg

if anyone could give me a formula to help me with this, i'd apreciate
it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand you correctly try:

=IF(OR(B4=C4,B4="Bunches",B4="Stems"),"Value if TRUE", "Value if FALSE")

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

wrote in message
oups.com...
i need help with making a formula

i want it to mean that if B4=C4 OR bunch, or stems then it will enter
the valueiftrue and then as normal, the valueiffalse.

here's a screenshot to help.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...screenshot.jpg

if anyone could give me a formula to help me with this, i'd apreciate
it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A bit of overkill but try this idea
=IF(SUMPRODUCT((C8=B8)+(C8={"b","c"}))0,"good","b ad")

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

oups.com...