-   -   M/S cannot find anything to print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/126344-m-s-cannot-find-anything-print.html)

REX BURGESS

M/S cannot find anything to print

I have printed many copies of this particular work sheet, although not
recently,
and now i'm getting the message--" MS cannot find anything to print "
I'm using SP2.
Any ideas ?

Dave Peterson

M/S cannot find anything to print

Maybe the print range isn't what you intended.

File|Print area

Clear the print area (and let excel guess at what to print)
or
set the print area to what you want

--

Dave Peterson