Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,sg.general,sg.jobs.offer,sg.marketplace,sg.singnet.marketplace

Default ACCOUNTING SERVICES

Accounting * Taxation * Company Secretarial

OUTSOURCE YOUR ACCCOUNTING FUNCTIONS TO SAVE TIME & MONEY !

In today¡¯s competitive business environment, keeping cost down is vital. To
engage the accounting service of audit firms or employ a full-time accounts
staff can be very costly. Now, I can take care of your monthly accounts for
a fraction of the cost, with better service and commitment, so that you can
now concentrate on what you do best ¨C running and expanding your business.

Our range of services:
----------------------
? Maintenance of Proper Accounting Records
? Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Management Reports
? Accounting Software
? GST & Income Tax Filing
? Incorporation of companies and Corporate Secretarial
? Payroll Services

With personalized services, you will be able to:
? Obtain timely financial information to help you make vital business
decisions;
? Be alerted to common business errors and get advice on how to adapt best
business practices;
? Focus on running and growing your business!

Get in touch with me today and find out how I can help you save costs and
grow your business.

SK Ang
Centrol Business Resource
Mobile: 9337-9611