Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default button for pie

hello,

I have 3 cells that have a number or % in them that I want on this
graph. Cell AX25, AO28 and AT26. Is there anyway I can have a button on my
sheet with these numbers and by pressing it will take me to a sheet in my
workbook and show the data in those 3 cell in a pie chart? Also if the data
changes in those 3 cells the data in the chart will change as well. Please
help or send me in the right direction...

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you know how to do it manually in Excel then just use the Macro recorder
to record the necessary steps and then attached the Macro to a button.

The button can be gotten from the menu, View, Tool Bars, and Forms.

You can then attach the Macro to the button.

Good luck.