Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when shade a cell don't see format on desktop

When I format a cell in Excel 2003, I am unable to see the color shading I
have just selected until I do print preview or actual print my spread sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On possibility is that you have your PC set for disabled viewers.
Try Start | Accessories | Accessibility | Accessibility Wizard - do you have
high contrast set on?
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Shading Cell" <Shading wrote in message
When I format a cell in Excel 2003, I am unable to see the color shading I
have just selected until I do print preview or actual print my spread
sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out the MS KB @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833258/en-us

Gautam