Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting for Rows based on one cell's outcome

I am creating an inventory list for our company. I have 5 columns:
Part//On hand//Inv. Minimum//Restock Y/N//Restock Amount

I would like to use Conditional Formatting to highlight the Part and/or the
entire row when there is a restock amount greater than 0. I have tried
different combonations in Conditional Formatting but nothing is working. Can
someone please give me directions on how to do this???? I would greatly
appreciate it!

THANKS!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Highlight the complete block of data from row 2 downward.
FormatConditional Formatting.Formula is=$D20 Formatyour choice

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"adnamadawn" wrote in message
I am creating an inventory list for our company. I have 5 columns:
Part//On hand//Inv. Minimum//Restock Y/N//Restock Amount

I would like to use Conditional Formatting to highlight the Part
and/or the
entire row when there is a restock amount greater than 0. I have
tried
different combonations in Conditional Formatting but nothing is
working. Can
someone please give me directions on how to do this???? I would
greatly
appreciate it!

THANKS!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

It works fine for me
Perhaps you mis-interpreted the I used to break up the steps and
included the one after Format
The format condition is just
=$D20