Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheets named from range, and copy data?

Hi,

I really don't know where to start with making what I am trying to
make. I will sum it up as best as I can. I also want to add that I do
not have hardly any experience with macros. I can however learn easily.
:)

I have a sheet with stats for employees. In this workbook I have a
sheet named "Data". I also have a sheet named for a corresponding
supervisor, which is noted next to an employees name. I would like to
set up a macro(s) that will allow me to press a button(how to create
button?), or select a range and then populate a worksheet with that
employee's name and corresponding stats (from the same row where name
is taken from) in different areas to be printed. In other words, I want
to be able to press a button and all stats be printed without having to
compile them on paper. This would allow me and other supervisors to
start Monday morning giving feedback right away and not waste time
going back to it while answering questions, etc.

Any additional information that I need to provide I will respond as
soon as possible.

thanks for anyone's help.

J.B.