Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mission Impossible?

I have to copy between 400-500 rows of data daily. Because numbers of rows
changes on daily basis I set my calculations (countif, avg,%) around row
#600. Is there is a way to create some kind of pop-up box that will display
all results so I dont have to scroll to the end of a spreadsheet? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We would put the results at the top of sheet instead of end please.

--
Regards

#600. Is there is a way to create some kind of pop-up box that will

display
all results so I don't have to scroll to the end of a spreadsheet? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

One way is simply to cut row600* and paste into a new sheet (or link it in
the new sheet to point to row600). Name that sheet as say: Summary. No more
need to scroll anywhere <g. I find it neater to use another sheet for
summary lines. And I could always piece summary lines from various
"data-only" sheets.

*assumes that the max expected extent of data within the source sheet falls
within the range covered by the original formulas in row600.
--
Max
Singapore

#600. Is there is a way to create some kind of pop-up box that will display
all results so I dont have to scroll to the end of a spreadsheet? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could also select the first row of your summary, and then go to
WindowSplit.
This should create a second scrolling area that will display the summary (it
will also display the rest of the document, if you scroll in that area, so
always have the first scroll area selected to avoid that).

#600. Is there is a way to create some kind of pop-up box that will display
all results so I dont have to scroll to the end of a spreadsheet? Thanks