Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If Fill-Color < Blank, Then... Can this be done?

I highlighted a sub-list of items that belong to me by coloring "my" cells in
purple. I would like to write an argument that looks at the color attribute
of the cell. Basically, IF cell color attribute is not no-fill-color, "1",
"0"

Hopefully you get the idea. Can this be done and if so, what is the proper
expression for the argument?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Let's say your data in Column A
In Column B, enter 0 beside your item list, then Auto Filter on blanks,
enter 1 then copy down