Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dipslay the created on date

Does anyone know how I can display the created on date in a cell of the
spreadsheet? Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put this in a Standard module:

Function Crdate() As Date
Crdate = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date")
End Function

and use =crdate() in the worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Modify this to suit
MsgBox ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date")

-John
is helpful.