Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to suppress scroll window action when recording macro

I have office 2003. When I recorded macros, it recorded every scrolling row
and column in the VB code. This is annoying because it generated a huge code
if I did a lot of window scrolling. I used to do the same thing in offfice
2000 and didn't have this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jeremy
The macro recorder records everything you do and there is no way around
it. Once you have the recorded macro in hand, you can clean up the code as
you wish. Post your code (not your file) and someone will help you with
condensing it. HTH Otto

"Jeremy" wrote in message
I have office 2003. When I recorded macros, it recorded every scrolling row
and column in the VB code. This is annoying because it generated a huge
code
if I did a lot of window scrolling. I used to do the same thing in offfice
2000 and didn't have this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Otto,
It seems to me the old Excel does the LargeScroll when I recorded macros.
The new version of Excel now is doing SmallScroll. Any ideas of how to change
it?

Thanks,

Jeremy