Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeating a column

I have a multiple page worksheet. I need the 1st column repeated on every
page. Is this possible?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Click File/Page Setup/Sheet

Columns To Repeat At Left = $A:$A

"mdworske" wrote:

I have a multiple page worksheet. I need the 1st column repeated on every
page. Is this possible?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can group the sheets... for non-contiguous sheets hold down the Ctrl key
and click the tabs, for contiguous sheets click the first, hold down shift
and click the last, all in between will be grouped (See [Group] in
application title bar). Now anything you do on one will be reflected in them
all.

To ungroup click on a tab not selected or right-click a tab that is selected
and select ungroup.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge