Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
moe moe is offline

Default Is this possible?

I want to set a different color background for just one word within a
cell.....for example: my cell content is Today is Saturday. I want the word
Saturday to appear
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Moe,

It is possible. Select the cell and then click and drag across the text
that you want to be in a different color either in the formula bar or in the
sheet itself. Once the text is selected, click on Format... Cells... The
dialog box that pops up has a color selection drop down box.

Regards...

ChristopherTri

"moe" wrote:

I want to set a different color background for just one word within a
cell.....for example: my cell content is Today is Saturday. I want the word
Saturday to appear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Moe

This is a way of only changing the font color, not the back ground color
behind a selected portion of a cell.

Mike Rogers