Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default resize my worksheet-there is no maximize button showing

how do i resize a worksheet to fit the window. for some reason there are no
minimize/maximize buttons showing on it and also you can't click and drag
from either side or top/bottom to enlarge it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like the workbook is protected.

ToolsProtectionUnprotect Workbook

You may need to provide a password.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:58:02 -0800, dj95 wrote:

how do i resize a worksheet to fit the window. for some reason there are no
minimize/maximize buttons showing on it and also you can't click and drag
from either side or top/bottom to enlarge it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PAF PAF is offline

I, too, am having this problem on my newly converted Excel 2007 worksheets.
Does anyone know how to resolve this, or what causes it to happen?

"dj95" wrote:

how do i resize a worksheet to fit the window. for some reason there are no
minimize/maximize buttons showing on it and also you can't click and drag
from either side or top/bottom to enlarge it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rvd rvd is offline

Office 2007 Excel Spreadsheet Window Size
I had the same problem. Hope this works as easily for you as it did for me.
1. Click on the "Review" Tab
2. Click on the "Protect Workbook" Icon
3. Uncheck "Protect Structure and Windows" option
This automatically unlocked my workbook and resized it to fit the screen.
Good Luck