Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default club treasurer

What is the best template for club treasurers to use?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The answer to the question would depend on the purpose. Give some more
information about what you're looking to do and someone can help you.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

What is the best template for club treasurers to use?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is a dog club. There will be dues, entry fees, etc. deposited and
expenses debited. I'm looking for something similar to the Balance Sheet on
Xcel...but with more latitude. Thanks for the reply.

What is the best template for club treasurers to use?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to the Template Gallery and "Browse Template" section.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Must be something there you can use.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP