Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My cursor turns to a circle with a slash thru it over autotext.

It's a worksheet I worked on before. I just opened it up again. When I moved
the cursor over the autotext to select it for editing, it becomes the circle
and slash for "forbidden". Thus, I cannot select the object at all. This is a
password protected workbook, so nobody could have altered it.