Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hiding files in the same spreadsheet

Hi Everyone,

I had a spreadsheet of year 2006 and I want to continue to use it in year
2007. I want to hide the figure of year 2006, I mean when I open the file
only the year 2007 figure will appear in the spreadsheet. Other things If
the auditor need to see the figure of 2006 in anytime I can open it or view
the figures. Is there anyways and how? pls

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mike

Assuming the 2006 information is on a separate Sheet within the Workbook
form the sheet with your 2007 data, whilst on the 2006 sheet, choose
FormatSheetHide.

When you wish to see it again, choose FormatsheetUnhide and select the
sheet.

If the data relating to 2006 was in say rows 2 to 1000, and your 2007
data started in row 1001, select rows 2:1000 and FormatRowsHide
--
Regards

Roger Govier