Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Making a chart of numbers that are grouped together

I have a group of numbers going from 1 - 10. I have them listed in 3 columns.
I am wondering if there is a way to show how often a number is listed with
another number.

Example

Num1 Num2 Num3
------ ------ ------
1 2 3
2 4 1
5 8 3
1 2 5
9 10 6

From that I would like to make a column of 1 through 10, with each row
having 1 through 10 as well. Then maybe having how often each number in the
row was with the number in the column. This can be done with a Macro or some
formula, if anyone can help I will make it work the way I am shown as I have
no idea on how to do it.

Example
Main Row
Num Number