Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Bespoke Template - how do I bring up a specific data rang

Dear Sirs,

I am currently creating a template for my work, and I need to bring up a
range of data in a certain location. I have two choices first the staff is
either European or North American and then the currency is selection (£,$,‚¬).
I then wish to have the appropriate daily rate for each member of staff
appear in a table in one location. So that by merely selecting 2 drop down
boxes you have populated the correct staff rates - does this make sense?

Also is there a way in excel that if someone were to select a currency from
a drop down box that this would autmoatically update the currency used
throughout the workbook? I.e. if I selected "£" all the currency's would show
"£"?

Thank you for you help with this and please do not hesistate to ask me any
additional questions
--
Kind regards,

Peter Nixon