Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default General Cell Data Verification and Copy...

I am looking for the function or combination of functions to do the
following...

If cell A2 has no data in it (General Data) then cell F2 reflects the same
(blank), however if cell A2 has some data in it for Ex: N 90-00-00 W the cell
F2 would reflect this as well...I work great with numbers but text and text
strings confuse me...

Thank you,
--
jgbadingerjr
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In F2 put this formula:
=If(A2="","",A2)
This formula does as follows:
If A2 is blank, F2 displays as blank.
If A2 is not blank, F2 displays the contents of A2. HTH Otto