Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sorting by color

I have a sheet of my company's clients' account status in 4 categories, i.e.
Those being regular have been colored green
Those overdue for 60 days colored yellow
Ones overdue for 90 days colored orange and
above those overdue for 180 days and above red.

How can I sort such rows with respect to their colors?

Is there a way to refer to a color in a formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Faraz, have a look here, Note if the colors are from Conditional Formatting
have a look at the note at the bottom of that page

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003