Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tracking progress and coloring numbers in a cell

I would like to track progress based on applications submitted per day. I
have a day cell and an application cell. I would like the next adjacent cell
to show tracking based on an average of 2.5 applications needed per day. If
the number is less than the 2.5 average I would like it to have a "-" in
front and appear in red. If the number is greater than the 2.5 average I
would like it to appear in green.
Thanks,
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi dave O,

I hope this is what you want.

Answer in two part

1 - Formular for I25 is =H25-(G25*2.5)

2. Set Conditional format for cell I25 as follows:-

a) Cell value less than 0 (Set patten to red)

B) Add 2nd Condition cell value greater than or equal to 0 (Set patten to
Green)

Hope this is what you want.

Trev