Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't delete or add to my cells in excel

Can't add or delete within cells, seems as if keyboard problem, but all's
well outside of excel....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like you're trying to work in locked cells on a worksheet with
protection applied. To check, open the workbook to a sheet where you are
having the problem and in the menu bar choose Tools Protection and see if you
have the "Unprotect Sheet" option available. If it gives you that option (as
opposed to "Protect Sheet"), then try clicking it and seeing if it becomes
unprotected without having to apply a password. If it asks for a password,
then you're going to have to come up with one for that sheet.