Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page moves instead of cursor

When using the right arrow the page moves and cursor stays in place.
What did I trigger to cause this?

Ralphael, the OLD one

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm betting you hit the Scroll-lock button on the key board.

Hit it another time to turn it off.

(Note that you should see "SCRL" in the bottom right corner in those embossed
boxes on Excel's statusbar.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ralphael1 wrote:

When using the right arrow the page moves and cursor stays in place.
What did I trigger to cause this?

Ralphael, the OLD one

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks Dave, I had no clue what was going on. I gave up after much
frustration last night and this morning all is OK.

Ralphael, the OLD one