Steve

Default Hide Rows

Is there a quick way to hide every other row starting at row 12? I.E. hide
rows 12, 14, 16, 18 and so on.

Thanks,
Steve
Don Guillett

Hold down the control keyselect by row numberhide
or write a macro to hide (use MOD)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steve" wrote in message
Is there a quick way to hide every other row starting at row 12? I.E. hide
rows 12, 14, 16, 18 and so on.

Thanks,
Steve

Gordon

Steve wrote:
Is there a quick way to hide every other row starting at row 12? I.E. hide
rows 12, 14, 16, 18 and so on.

Thanks,
Steve

Be VERY wary hiding rows, they can play havoc when copying formulae and
other operations.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk