Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using IF to return more than text

I would like my IF formula to output in the cell both Text and change color
of the output cell, but when I'm constructing the formula the Paintcan colors
become greyed out and seems like only text is allowed.

For instance if a cell is greater than another cell's value, I would like
the output cell to turn red as well as say "Alert". Any way to do this?
--
Matt B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Try Conditional Formatting..........do Format ConditionalFormatting then
follow the menus..........if you need assistance, post back.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3