Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default E-mail from list of users

Morning,

I have a spreadsheet that is completed by a contract manager (CM) and then
sent to his/her respective regional manager (RM).
I have a list of contract managers/ depot per regional manger.
I want the CM to click on a macro button that will automatically send his
spreadsheet to his/ her respective RM.
So far I can get the Send To working but then it does not paste the RM into
the 'TO' box on the e-mail.
This has to be done manually when I run the macro.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this site for sending mail