Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #value

how can i stop my worksheet from formula calculation until all the cells for
the formula are filled
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Danny

Wrap it in an IF statement

=IF(A1="","",A1/B1)

or similar

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"danny boahn" wrote in message
how can i stop my worksheet from formula calculation until all the cells
for
the formula are filled

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is giving me a false statement. I have in cell f10 {=(b10-b9)/(h5-e10)}.
I do not want the formula to do anything until all cells are filled that the
formula applies to.

Danny

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Danny

Wrap it in an IF statement

=IF(A1="","",A1/B1)

or similar

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
DTHIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"danny boahn" wrote in message
how can i stop my worksheet from formula calculation until all the cells
for
the formula are filled

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Danny

How about

=IF(OR(B10="",B9="",H5="",E10=""),"",(B10-B9)/(H5-E10))

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
DTHIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"danny boahn" wrote in message
That is giving me a false statement. I have in cell f10
{=(b10-b9)/(h5-e10)}.
I do not want the formula to do anything until all cells are filled that
the
formula applies to.

Danny

"Nick Hodge" wrote: