Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MLP MLP is offline

Default Indirect reference to another worksheet in file

I have a workbook of 20 metropolitan markets located on separate worksheets.
There is also a summary sheet with those same 20 markets listed in a column.
What I'd like to do is use the INDEX funtion to bring in indenical data from
each market worksheet. I am very familiar with INDEX, so I know that part
works. I can't seem to figure out how to use the markets listed on the
summary page to change the reference the individual market worksheets that
match.

I believe I should use the INDIRECT function, but so far I haven't been
successful.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I personally dont like INDIRECT (volatile, inefficient etc).
Why dont you try CHOOSE instead?

regards
Charles
Decision Models