Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I've added hyperlinks to cells, but when I save the file they don'

I've added hyperlinks to some cells in a work sheet. they work as long as I
don't save the file. Once I save the file I get an error message saying
"...the address of this site is not valid..."

Is there a restiction on the length of a file path?

In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, the address contains a lot of "%20's" and
"/'s"; is this a convention of Excel for identifying paths?

I'm fairly shure that I have don this before with no difficulty, what is my
problem?

Darrell