Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How many items can be listed on Ebay for through MS SB Pro 2007?

I see this online...

Marketplace Services Basic allows up to 80 free listings/downloads per month*

* Up to 1000 Free listings/downloads per year
** Each additional listing/download after the 200th listing/download is
charged a fee of $0.05. The monthly fee will be charged to the credit card
provided automatically, until cancelled.

and this within the software....

as part of this offerring, your business can list a maximum of 20 items per
month during the first year. if the number of listings exceed 20 within a
month, you will have the option to upgrade to the Marketplace Services
Standard

so, which is it? 20 or 80? Cause 20 isn't enough for me to try it. 80 would
be perfect.

thanks,
Greg