Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel - print worksheet as 2 columns (like in word)

I have a fairly narrow list of 5 colums. I want to repeat those 5 columns on
the right hand side of the page. I can see an option to do this in the print
setup but it's not working.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

teabag

Excel doesn't have this type of "columns" function as Word has.

You have to rearrange your data by copy/pasting or by formula or by macro.

Let's say you have 200 rows in your 5 columns. How do you want that printed?

Rows 1 - 50 in A:E and 51 - 100 in F:J with this macro.

Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 5).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 5).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "F")

iSource = iSource + 100
iTarget = iTarget + 50

Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP