Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Eliminate Blank Rown in a List - Then Create New List

Hello,

Suppose I have the following:

A B C
1 John WD -100
2
3 Bob WD -200

This is a ist of items with 3 rows, but 1 row is blank. I want to keep row
2 there, because it is driven by formulae. I need to create a new list which
eliminates the blank row (#2).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike

The blank row 2 is created by formulas, right?

Autofilter for "non blanks" then copy the results to a new range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP