Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a test

I'm trying to create a true/false test in either excel or word. I want the
user to be able to take the test in the program and then at the end click on
a button that will produce a score.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

If you are trying to decide which program to use for your project, I would
suggest Excel. What you describe is relatively easy to do in Excel, being
primarily a matter of formatting and configuring the questions and the answer
boxes to display the way you like......the math at the end is easy. For such
a project you could either engage the services of a Professional, or start in
yourself, and post back here if you have specific questions.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3