Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy/Move Worksheet from one Workbook to another

Guys,

I have different 8 workbooks each having one worksheet inside it. I want to
copy these all workbooks in another workbook as a summary of whole project.

Unfortunately when i right click on sheet tab, all options are siable and i
can't Copy/Move these worksheets. (Some of formulas are interlinked with
oneanother worksheets).

I tried my best but unable to locate problem.

Kindly help me out. Its urgent

Regards

Qurrat
Engineering Associates
Karachi, Pakistan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd look to see if the workbook is protected:

Tools|protection|Unprotect workbook
(you may need to supply a password to unprotect it)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Dave,

I tried to unprotect sheet, but its asking for a password.

I am unable to define password, tell me how can i unprotect it.

I also tried to run passwordbreaker macro, but still unable.

Guide me what i do??

Regards,

Qurrat