Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Form

I have a form that I use for sending out products for customers. Is it
possible to have this form connected to another Excel worksheet so that when
i enter the customer information (name, address, etc) that it automatically
collects in another worksheet and I can later add a tracking number for the
shipment?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The short answer is yes, most definitely. To move data from the form into
table on another worksheet would take a little VBA code, since the row you
want to record the information into on that other sheet is (most likely)
going to be changing with each new form you send out/customer record you add
to that table.

It would almost be easier to do it in reverse: set up entry areas for the
information that needs to go on both the form and into the table (could be
set up on the same sheet with your table) and then a "form sent - record it"
button with a macro attached that would copy the information to the proper
location in the table. The form itself, which I'm assuming is just a nicely
laid out and formatted worksheet itself(?), could be linked to the cells
where you type in the information to be used on the form and added to the
table. Process would be to type in the information, send the form to the
person, click the "form sent - record it" to move the data into the table and
clear out the entry area to get ready for the next one.

Lots of variables in all of this - I have also presumed you just print the
form, and re-use it with new information for each order sent out?