Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Should I be using Access?

Hi!
I have 4 people on a network working on separate Excel "stations" (each with
its own VBA code) that use a single database which is an independent Excel
Workbook.
Each user imputs new things to the central data base.
However, my central data base is approaching the dreaded 65535 records.
Should I migrate the data base to Access? Or would I be better off attaching
a second data base (or excel worksheet) to the original?
How can I use Excel to imput data (records) into access?
Thanks and Best Regards,
Albert C
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends how familiar you are with Access. If you are comfortable with it then
I would definitly look to migrate over. As you said it is a database. Reading
and writing to Access is fairly easy. A quick search of ADO DB Recordsets
should point you in the correct direction...

Just my 2 cents...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson