emerb

Default Report Manager in XP???

Hello,
I want to print off a report created using the Report Manager in Excel 2000.
I want this to be printed off Excel XP. However, it appears that the Report
Manager isn't in XP. Is this correct, and if so, how do I print it off?
Thank you
Jim Rech

This article discusses missing add-ins:

You can download it he