Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Web Queries and how Excel sees the "selected box" on the web page

I have a VBA script that goes to certain web pages and captures data
before I format it in Excel. All pages are the same style so the Web
Query just selects the same "selected box" on each page before it
copies the data into Excel. However, the web site has recently upgraded
the way it presents its data and our VBA script does not work...!

Basically, when the web page is generated the data section within the
web page itsellf takes a while before it appears on the screen, but
Excel only sees the data that first appears - not the data section
which I want. If you paste the following URL into your Web Query finder
you will see the Web Query icons (tick boxes) appear agiant some of the
boxes on the web page - but not the main data section.

http://www.chintai.net/tokyo/chintai...00000001000023

However, if you click on the "Hide Icons" button (in the top right
corner) and then click again a tick box will appear next to the data
section that I want! But, the Excel web query does not see this data
because it appears later than the rest of the page... If I can make the
Excel Web Query generate the icons (tick boxes) on the web page a bit
later I think the problem will be fixed because Excel will then be able
to see the data section which I want.

Can anyone help me make the icons (tick boxes) on the web page apper a
bit later, please???