Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating stats

I am creating and excel spreadsheet database. I need to know if it is
possible for me to keep count of entries done in a specific month (I am
entering dates) from a column that containing entries for all the months (the
past five years). I want to create this in a separate sheet (stats sheet)
showing how many entries we have in a month (the stats sheet contains a list
of each month). Also, I am going to keep on entering data so I will need the
stats page to update itself (keep on counting entries for the current month).
HELP!!! please.....