Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not able to export data from IE6,7 to MS Excel

The option given with a right-click in Internet Explorer to Export Data to
Excel is not shown on my PC. I thought it had to do with the fact that I was
using IE7, but after dropping back it is still not shown. I can walk through
the steps from MS Excel to do Web Query but it would be nice to have it
available on a right-click. Is there anything that needs to be done from MS
Excel or IE6,7 to get this to show???