Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Advanced Search (Feature/Option/Plug-in)

How can i search more than one string within an excel work. i.e i could have
the string "100" 3 of the sheets and "200" in one of the sheets. I would like
to search for both "100" and "200" within my excel work-book.

Is there any free-plugin or other add-on softwares with excel that provide
for the same ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2k and below, you can group the sheets you want to search and do an
edit|Find (one value at a time).

In xl2002+, you can specify that you want to search the whole workbook (still
one value at a time).

In all versions of excel, you could use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

But all work one by searching for one value at a time.

--

Dave Peterson