Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort of a print problem

I have created a rather simple spreadsheet that uses some text boxes to
gather and display some data, some VB to do some calc, and the normal cell
text stuff. It is a one pager and should all should print on one page. It
does all this just fine on my desktop but not on the intended user's desktop.
Some of the components are off the page, thus two pages print.

I have checked print settings for both and all seems to be okay. But you can
see that the componets are off the page in the normal display so I don't
think it is really a print setup problem but more of some overall sheet
specification differences. Where else can I check?

BTW... I did not set up the control components in a Form.